“On The Spot”
Facebook Live Chat
Real talk with wine industry pros
Listen in on perspective from wine industry professionals. Join Outshinery for free on Facebook Live to learn what wineries, wine marketers, and ecommerce teams are talking about in 2020.
We put the pros “On the Spot” to help you get on-point perspective to run your business, sell more wine, and be more in tune to what your audience needs in 2020 and beyond.
Join Outshinery’s Facebook Live chats with wine industry experts, check Outshinery’s Facebook page for schedule updates.
What do you think about On the Spot?
Take a 2 min survey and share your thoughts.
Week 1 (April 15)
Megan DeCicco, Solutions on 2nd LLC
“Re-evaluate your messaging for relevance and sensitivity. Consumers need to be met where they are at this moment in time.”
- Meeting Customers Where They Are: Intentional Marketing During COVID-19 – commentary from Megan.
- Elevate your business listings – guest post from Megan for Outshinery’s SPOTLIGHT blog
Week 2 (April 22)
Reka Haros, Reframe Wine
“Share of voice.”
- Reka Haros: don’t cut ad spend in this crisis – build share of voice | article by Reka in The Buyer
- Reka’s quarantine video logs
Week 3 (April 29)
Simon Solis-Cohen, Highway 29 Creative
“Use Food Pairings & Lifestyle To Market Your Wine”
- “Perfect Together” Wine + food pairing marketing kits now featuring new options!
- Highway 29 Creative recipe development service is available now.
Week 5 (May 13)
John Lawlor, Label Analytics
How to leverage your label”
- Replay link
- Label Analytics CEO, John Lawlor, is launching a series of workshops that will explore how wineries of all sizes and budgets can turn their existing labels into marketing gold. Subscribe here to be on John’s guest list.
- Video: How does retail price factor into Label Analytics’ research?
Week 6 (May 20)
Ed Feuchuk, Tank Garage Winery
How to delight customers with your delivery
- Replay link
- Tank Cares is Tank Garage Winery’s initiative to give back, help people live better lives, gain awareness, and pursue their dreams. Shop these wines now.
- Here’s a fun one. Check out Tank Garage WInery on TikToc.
Week 7 (May 27)
Jill Barth, wine writer and Outshinery writer-in-residence
How to increase PR coverage for your winery
- Replay link
- Outshinery’s new ‘Write for You’, the winery language you need for 2020 and the long-term. Bespoke communication + copy for your winery.
- Jill Barth’s website
Raise the order value in your DtC store
Boost signups for your wine club
Keep your audience engaged on social
Increase the ROI of your paid ads
Get more prominent media coverage?
Do you use Outshinery today? Sign in here.