Wine is part of daily life for people who love it. In this video, learn how to marketing authentically and represent your product as something useful and meaningful for people who buy wine.
“Wine is a drink that shares a table with nourishing, enticing, comforting food, friends, and family. How your wine can fit into people’s lives is really important. Think how it can resonate.”
~ Laurie Millotte, founder of Outshinery
Laurie Millotte, founder of Outshinery, discusses wine marketing for real life in this conversation in partnership with vinSUITE. Watch the replay and learn how to illustrate the usefulness of your product in a competitive and crowded market. .
Highlights of the event include:
- Depict your wine as a part of daily life
- Think like other industries
- Understand how people make decisions
- Learn why SEO and sales are not sleazy
- Think about how people interact with your buying process
“At the Winery”
New Lifestyle Image collection
A versatile collection depicting a visit to the winery and tasting room.