Extraordinary by Outshinery
The new magazine for wineries that market above and beyond.
Where Vogue meets Wired for the wine industry. A new magazine packed with tech, media, content, and design inspiration and expertise.
The 70+ page Volume 01 covers:
- New ways to stand out and look proud
- Celebrate individuality in a competitive market
- Spark concepts to tell brand story
- Practical moves to present to any audience
- Bonus resources available only to readers
Expert marketing tools for your brand, all for free and available on-demand.
Annual State of Wine
Outshinery founder Laurie Millotte is featured in this inaugural wine industry report prepared by Patricia Kemp at Troly.
A free copy is available now. In it you’ll learn:
- 2021 and beyond updates from around the wine world
- Dos and Don’ts from the experts
- A before-year-end checklist
- And more
I have a question.
Our video series with all of the answers. When people write in our correspondent Keltie is ready to respond.
Listen in for the answers to these pressing questions and more:
- What about my photographer?
- What industry resources do you love?
- How do I photograph a wine bottle?
- Do you do gift boxes?
2-minute marketing tips
A quick and easy video resource library for wineries. Access a series that hits on essential marketing moves to help you stand out, captivate attention, and drive more wine sales.
- Embrace Lifestyle Images
- Leverage data
- Write impactful e-commerce
- Be visually consistent on InstagramSippd
Wine marketing for real life
Laurie Millotte, founder of Outshinery, discusses wine marketing for real life in this conversation in partnership with vinSUITE.
Highlights of the event include:
- Depict your wine as a part of daily life
- Think like other industries
- Understand how people make decisions
Future Fantastic! 🚀
Outshinery founder Laurie Millotte presented at the London Wine Fair 2021, in partnership with Bottlebooks and Sippd. Join her to explore how the wine industry is bolstered by tech and innovation.
Sell more wine online with tech tips that work, a free video.
A video roundup of solutions that harness the momentum of online shopping and sell more wine.
Summer On the Spot | August Special Edition.
How people shop. And how wine fits in.
A conversation with wine industry pros and a vocal outsider.
- Chloe Tyer
- Laurie Millott
- Tyler Yang
Summer On the Spot | July Special Edition
Real talk with wine industry pros.
Get access to the replay of this panel discussion.
The state of NOW in the wine industry.
Identifying silver linings and the powerful shifts they facilitate. With guests:
- Amber LeBeau
- Justin Noland
- Shem Swerkes
On The Spot Series
Real talk with wine industry pros.
Get access to an exclusive interview series.
Get on-point perspective to run your business, sell more wine, and be more in tune to what your audience needs in 2020 and beyond. Including:
Playbook Vol. 1
Why lifestyle photography matters for your brand
A guide on how to use in-context imagery in your communications
Did you know the human brain processes images 60,000 times faster than text? Capitalize on this and use visuals to:
- Turn heads and captivate potential customers’ attention from the very beginning.
- Help your audience visualize your products as relevant in their own lives.
- Use images to influence sales in a big way.
- Make your messaging stick and boost return on investment exponentially.
Playbook Vol. 2
How equality bottle shots boost e-commerce wines sales
A guide to maximizing the impact of your product imagery
In the digital age, we’re forced to constantly adapt our approach when it comes to selling wine. Here’s are some of the applicable resources you’ll find inside:
- Tools to use when a staff member isn’t face-to-face with your customer.
- How to understand the mind of the consumer when they shop online.
- Tips to make your wine more visible when people browse online.
- How to encourage online shoppers to move through your sales funnel with beautiful images.
Playbook Vol. 3
A guide to seasonal marketing for family wineries
Data, ideas & action steps for a busy team
Advertising with emotional content is on average 9 times more effective at driving sales than non-emotional advertising. Make this work for your brand:
- How to use campaigns to break up your marketing activities into manageable actions.
- Tips to reach your audience with the right message at the right time.
- Advice on how to plan ahead and get organized.
- How to prepare your assets and execute your plan.
Playbook Vol. 4
Direct to consumer beer is (finally!) here
A guide to making the most of online sales for craft breweries in North America.
This playbook is designed to help you make the most of your online sales. Check out the profit margin breakdown on page 5 — and make it happen for your brand:
- How to use visual content to affect confidence in online purchases.
- Tips to increase clicks and make your product stand out in online storefronts.
- Advice on how digital marketing to understand the path to making a purchase.
- Suggested channels you should focus on to promote your beer online.
SPOTLIGHT by Outshinery
Trusted resources for the wine and alcohol industries.
So far in 2021, the top emoji used on Instagram is 😂. We’d be joyful if you’d follow us, and always be in the know.
Raise the order value in your DtC store
Boost signups for your wine club
Keep your audience engaged on social
Increase the ROI of your paid ads
Get more prominent media coverage?
Do you use Outshinery today? Sign in here.