- Is creating stunning visuals your kinda jam?
- Do you get a kick when seeing your work being used and enjoyed around the world?
- Is wine, beer, spirits, ciders, and really any alcoholic beverage an industry you’d like to spend time in?
Then come work for us! We are looking for an experienced 3D Artist to join our kickass (and remote) growing team.
You’re a highly motivated, creative individual with 3D skills and a knack to manage your time efficiently in order to handle multiple projects and strict deadlines with ease.
Outshinery may be a B2B company, but we pride ourselves in human and delightful rapport with our client base around the world. We’re excited at the prospect of adding the right person to the team!
We are a small, fully-remote, and fast-growing startup. You’ll likely be involved in many exciting projects and work under the supervision of two senior 3D artists.
You should be motivated, able to work well independently, take direction easily, and learn quickly in a creative startup environment. What’s more, the whole team can rely on you giving your best and we’ll make sure to do the same!
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Experienced with 3ds Max
- Strong experience with Vray
- Deep knowledge of Photoshop for compositing
- Excellent creative and technical abilities
- Ability to take projects from concept to final product
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a remote team environment
- Ability to follow direction and feedback from other team members
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization
- Experience with Realflow (or similar)
- Strong experience in Illustrator and Photoshop to process textures
- Experience with After Effects and Premiere is a plus
Outshinery helps businesses of all sizes that sell wine, beer, and spirits with high-quality, ready-to-use product photography and videos, without the need for physical samples. We’ve over 350+ customers on all continents and are only getting started! Why we think we can be pretty awesome for the right person!
- We entrust and invest in our team of go-getters, doers and (random fact) side-hustle bakers.
- We love to learn and look at the glass half-full in any difficult situation.
- We commit to bringing delight in every way possible, whenever possible.
- We leverage technology to get all of the “boring” work done, so that instead we can do work that is creative, challenging, and truly interesting.
- We get nice perks from our clients (free wine/beer, invites to cool events, etc.).
- We donate 5% of our profits to WaterAid Canada (because wine or beer is only so good when enjoyed next to a glass of clean water).
This is remote contract work at first, anticipated to be around 30 hours per week.
This job requires drive and self-direction, but you’ll be part of a supportive team spread across the world that is all in here for the win!
We’d love to see your resume and a portfolio link (please only include pieces that you are proud of), and let’s skip the cover letter! Instead, please answer the three bullet points below:
- What else should we know about you that a standard resume won’t tell us?
- Can you share a past experience in which you helped your team succeed despite adversity? What did you do to make it happen?
- Ask us something 😀